Dubai Taxi Corporation is committed to meeting the customer satisfaction and promote secure modes of transaction of business with its customers. The obligation to protect the privacy rights of all our customers, who are visiting our websites, is of utmost importance to DTC.
Data Collection and Data Usage
- Collect personal information for the purpose of responding to a user's request or input, or to complete an online transaction. If a user chooses to provide DTC with personal information, such as sending an e-mail to an DTC employee or by filling out and submitting an online form located on DTC’s Website , DTC may use that information to respond to the user's message and to assist in obtaining information the user may have requested. DTC will not share e-mail addresses submitted by a user through DTC’s website.
- Provide electronic transaction capabilities, should a user provide any personal information and/or payment information while using DTC’s Website. Such information may be collected, processed and disclosed to external Dubai Government Departments to complete an online transaction and for record-keeping for such activities as billing, permits, licenses and other business-related purposes.
- Collect usage statistics for site management, such as assessing what information is of most and least interest, determining technical design specifications, and identifying system performance issues. The information does not identify you personally.The following information about your visit is collected:
- The Internet domain and/or IP address from which you access the DTC’s Website;
- The type of browser and operating system used to access DTC’s Website;
- The date and time of the visit;
- The pages visited
DTC has secure mechanisms to protect the information provided to it by its customers. DTC uses state of the art encryption techniques to protect all the information identified as sensitive, or any other data that is required to be secured to meet Dubai’s federal or local government regulations.
Safe Transfer of Information
This website undertakes to provide sufficient protection for the information you provide to us. We employ electronic, material and legal protection measures to maintain your confidential information. Additionally we encrypt information classified as sensitive or data that have to be kept confidential according to statutory requirements.
Protection of Personal Information
Other Websites and Applications
If you get notified about account changes you didn’t make or you doubt any privacy compromising, please call us at 80088088.